Monday, August 04, 2008

Random Thoughts

  • I went to the Farmer’s Market early Saturday morning and bought a ton of little heirloom tomatoes. They are such pretty colors. I made a big bowl of pasta with them yesterday and I still have a lot. Doug is not a fan of tomatoes so I’m having to gnaw my way through them alone. I also bought some little Japanese eggplant and had grand plans for grilling it. Well, I grilled alright, I grilled it right into oblivion. RIP little eggplants.
  • I just cast on for my first pair of socks. The needles are so tiny and the yarn is so thin. I hope I don't screw up.

  • We leave for Florida in 7.5 days. I am going to look like a beluga in my swimsuit. *sob*

1 comment:

bridgmanpottery said...

You'll do well on the socks! My first pair were Aran weight on size 6s- cozy, comfy, good with clogs. If you get stuck, feel free to give me a holler! Congrats! Its a big step!