Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tuesdays with Dorie (yeah it's Wednesday): Grandma's All-Occasion Sugar Cookies

I'm a day late posting, sorry! I was traveling yesterday and out of the three airports I was in only one had free WiFi and it was the last one on my stop. And I was too cheap to pay for an hour of access.
I made the sugar cookies two weekends ago at the same time I was making the Linzer Sables. The sugar cookies were super easy to make and smelled great. I undercooked mine by just a few minutes because I like them extra soft. They were good and we gobbled them up in a day. Sadly I didn't pay attention and ate them before I took a picture - oops. Thus the only two pictures I have are of the dough stage. But trust me, they looked like sugar cookies.

Thanks to Ulrike of Kuchenlatein for the this week's selection!

No comments: