Tuesday, March 10, 2009

No TWD today

I skipped out on TWD this week because we were out of town. I had hoped to make it before we left on Friday but life happened instead. This will be the last one I miss for awhile (unless something crazy happens). I'm looking forward to the French Yogurt Cake with Marmalade Glaze this week.
But you can go see a few of the TWD blogs I read every week.

Spork or Foon?
Pink Stripes
Someone's in the Kitchen (she made delicious looking hamentaschen for Purim
The Food Librarian
Tea and Scones
Engineer Baker

Or even better, go see the full list of TWD bakers here. (to the right on the page). There are so many great bakers out there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you had fun on your trip!

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a great trip!!! Thanks for the link! :) Can't wait to see what you make next week!