Friday, May 27, 2011

More little sweaters

Have a gander at two more sweaters for my baby stash. 

This is the Annabel Babe Cardigan knit in Quince & Co. Chickadee (the color is Bird's Egg). Knitting garter stitch can be really comforting sometimes. The Peter Rabbit buttons came from Joann's. 


And this one is the Sock Yarn Sweater from KnitBot knit in Spinning Colors sock yarn and edged with leftover Lettuce Malabrigo Sock. Thanks to Christiana for teaching me how to add a crochet edge to the neckline, even though I don't think I did it right. 


Another sweet baby cardigan just came off my needles too, but it needs some finishing before it can be photographed. I also knit this Upside-Down Daisy hat with Madtosh DK leftovers for my knitting friend Stephanie's baby girl. It's just a little late getting to her.

 

I'm still working on my Featherweight Cardigan. I just got kind of bored with it so I set it aside.

I'm also working on a couple of secret projects that need to be done in the next two weeks! Luckily they're for tiny people : ) 

Aaaand I just couldn't help but cast on the Sugared Violets shawl in Madelinetosh TML in Briar. So pretty! Rose Beck has the best shawl patterns, I want to knit them all.

1 comment:

lynseym said...

I want a sweater in that violet and that Peter rabbit blue but alas it's bore myself knitting so small for so long.

Very sweet! I want to see the shawl pattern. I need to do more shawls. I wear mine a lot.