Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday scenes

It has rained off and on the entire day. We slept in, did some laundry, grabbed a late breakfast at Republic Coffee, did a little grocery shopping and then napped. I've been running around all week doing volunteer work and regular work and I was feeling exhausted. I did manage to make my TWD selection (chocolate bread pudding-so, so, so good) and throw together dinner. And take pictures.

My roses are blooming, they came with house and are always full of buds.
Figs are growingNew rainboots got plenty of use this weekendGreen beans with shallots, part of tonight's dinnerA sneak peek at the bread pudding, my favorite dessert ever...P.S.
The love of my life has created a blog for his realistic fly-tying adventures. Go see his semi-creepy, handmade bugs. Doug's Bugs

No comments: