Thursday, December 31, 2009

Done in 2009, To Do in 2010

I have had a really great year, I have done a lot of things I wanted to do. I got to go on four 'big' trips and a couple of smaller ones. I finally used my sewing machine. I got closer to a wonderful group of women whom I positively adore. I made the newspaper. I used more sticks of butter, dozens of eggs and cups of sugar than I care to think about. Most importantly, I become more comfortable with myself and who I am. In 2010 I want to:
  • Walk outside more often
  • Take liberties (with what I don't know yet)
  • Bake something extravagant
  • Visit another country
  • Decide what I want to be when I grow up
  • Go to Graceland
  • Start practicing yoga again
  • Knit a sweater that’s outside my comfort zone (seaming! eek!)
  • Read Ulysses
  • Make a family tree
  • Write a short story
  • Be a better person
Tonight I'm ringing in the new year with friends and going to a late night yarn sale. Hope your New Year is happy!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

If you become a better person we will have to kick you out of the knit mafia.