Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Fear of flying

(Sadly not the Erica Jong novel)
T-minus 19.5 hours until I head to Seattle - again. Three times in twelve months, I think I might have a problem. The anxiety I feel about flying hasn't gotten any better either, eek. I'm taking a new knitting project (in Malabrigo lace, squee), the Woodland lace shawl that accompanied me on my last trip to Seattle, yet still isn't finished and movies on my iPhone in an effort to keep myself distracted. Here's to hoping it works. I am really excited about the trip, it's just the getting there that's making me nervous. But hopefully I'll be back next week with tons of pictures and crafty purchases and new yarn!

In the meantime, here's a pop-y song to get stuck in your head




2 comments:

Capt Tom Bunn LCSW said...

Fear of flying? See the video at http://fearofflying.com/store/free-video.shtml

Melly Kay said...

have fun in seattle! it's on my travel wish list!