Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring shopping

I'm sure you've heard about Liberty of London for Target by now. It erupted all over the blogosphere at the beginning of the month. I was lucky enough to snag some things before they started disappearing. I got two ruffled collar blouses, which I like but I wish the keyhole was in the back instead of the front because it sits so low on me I have to wear an undershirt, less I look completely indecent. I picked up a dress with a yellow and black floral print, which works really well for work with a black cardigan and black pumps. And there was this hat, I just can't pass up hats...Over the weekend I went to the Shelby County Master Gardener's Spring Fling at the Agricenter and bought this little thing from Little Hill Nursery.Later that day I got to visit the new Anthropologie in Germantown with some old friends and new ones. I didn't find anything to wear but I did find some pretty housewares like these green glasses, this coffee/tea mug and a little bowl for a little bit of chocolate.

No comments: