Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tuesdays with Dorie: Nutty Chocolately Swirly Sour Cream Bundt Cake

This is the part where I show you a lovely picture of my bundt cake. Which I would love to do except my bundt cake got stuck in the bundt pan. So instead of that lovely picture I have this to show you. 

I'm pretty sure this is my fault. I kind of took liberty with the amount of filling, which I believe caused the problem because I buttered and floured the pan really well. 

Luckily, the cake still eats. It's really, really good too. I kind of love the orange/pecan/chocolate/cinnamon flavors. However, next time I'll stick to the recipe amounts for the filling.

Thanks to Jennifer of Cooking for Comfort for this week's selection!


spike. said...

yep, mine feel apart too- but the taste makes up for it!

jillbert said...

You can always eat it out of the pan! I thought this was really good, even if not the most attractive cake.