Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween snapshots

I meant to post about this last week but got distracted....hope you have a Happy Halloween! We'll be passing out chocolate at our abode while watching the original Halloween movie.

Photos from our friends annual Pumpkin Carving Party (it was the tenth one Doug and I have been to!) Our pumpkin was somewhat lame and I forgot to take a picture of it.


Last week I had knit night at my house for Halloween, mainly as an excuse to make Ham Face again. It was so much fun though and the weather was nice enough that we sat on my patio (especially helpful for those allergic to my cats). Plus it was the day after my friend Kenan's birthday so I made her a cake too.

These are apple-almond teeth made by Kenan, completely awesome.



These are some of my decorations from around the house

















No comments: